Region: London, Ontario, Canada
Compensation: Full time position with salary, commensurate with experience. Benefits package included.
Job Description: We are looking for an Executive Assistant who is excited to be a part of a passionate and growing team. The Executive Assistant is an essential person within the organization and for the CEO. A successful candidate must be detail-oriented, highly organized, have exceptional interpersonal skills and has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be willing to learn and be flexible in their approach.
- Managing and maintaining the CEO's complex itinerary by arranging meetings and appointments between external and internal contacts taking into consideration travel time between appointments
- Booking, coordinating and arranging travel, hotel and car reservations and prepare itineraries (international and domestic)
- Preparing CEO for meetings; making sure research has been done, materials are ready and shared in advance, and presentations have been revised and formatted
- Tracking meeting and appointments invitations, facilities, catering (special menu), equipment, agendas, minutes, follow-up on action items, guest liaison and other related requirements
- Conducting research on relevant topics to support meetings and conferences CEO is attending
- Preparing and distributing a variety of correspondence on the CEO's behalf
- Preparing monthly expenses
- Helping to ensure organization to CEO's day to day
- Maintaining both an electronic and paper filing system
- Other tasks and assignments may be assigned as required
Skills You Need:
- Detail oriented, comfortable with deadlines and is a team player
- Strong scheduling skills and independent judgment
- Willing to learn on the job and can take on different tasks without being micro-managed
- High flexibility with regard to hours of work, including evenings and/or weekends when required
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidential information is critical
- Experience managing and navigating through change, taking the initiative to work through the unknown, and leveraging skills to 'figure things out'
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and to manage multiple tasks with a sense of urgency and calm
- Ability to work remotely
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- College diploma or undergraduate degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an executive assistant
- 3+ years of experience gained from a fast-paced, professional environment
- Proficiency in all Microsoft systems
- Specialized computer skills including the ability to use various applications such as database, spreadsheets, report writing, project management, graphics presentation creating/editing, and scheduling software
Candidates must submit:
- Cover letter
We are an equal opportunity employer. No recruiters or agencies.
Is connecting people with the information they need is your forte? Are you a unifier by nature, at your best when setting others up for success? Do you excel in clearing the way, extrapolating intricate details, and attending to complex situations while serving as a trusted go-between? Then you are a perfect fit for some new business development roles at Pulse Infoframe. We are looking for help in the US and Canada with experience in academic medical centers and pharmaceutical/medical device companies.