Posted: June 15, 2018
Position Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Region: London, Ontario, Canada
Compensation: Full time position with salary, commensurate with experience. Benefits package included.
Company Description: Pulse Infoframe is a healthcare IT company that has built a collaborative ecosystem for the healthcare world that enables researchers, doctors, pharmaceutical companies, and patients to be heard and pertinent information to be shared as appropriate. Our goal is to help treat rare disease and improve healthcare outcomes with effective, global collaboration, managed by our healthie™ solution.
Job Description: We are looking for an Executive Assistant who is excited to be a part of a passionate and growing team. The Executive Assistant is an essential person within the organization and for the CEO. A successful candidate must be detail-oriented, highly organized, have exceptional interpersonal skills and has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be willing to learn and be flexible in their approach.
- Managing and maintaining the CEO's complex itinerary by arranging meetings and appointments between external and internal contacts taking into consideration travel time between appointments
- Booking, coordinating and arranging travel, hotel and car reservations and prepare itineraries (international and domestic)
- Preparing CEO for meetings; making sure research has been done, materials are ready and shared in advance, and presentations have been revised and formatted
- Tracking meeting and appointments invitations, facilities, catering (special menu), equipment, agendas, minutes, follow-up on action items, guest liaison and other related requirements
- Conducting research on relevant topics to support meetings and conferences CEO is attending
- Preparing and distributing a variety of correspondence on the CEO's behalf
- Preparing monthly expenses
- Helping to ensure organization to CEO's day to day
- Maintaining both an electronic and paper filing system
- Other tasks and assignments may be assigned as required
Skills You Need:
- Detail oriented, comfortable with deadlines and is a team player
- Strong scheduling skills and independent judgment
- Willing to learn on the job and can take on different tasks without being micro-managed
- High degree of flexibility with regard to hours of work, including the ability to work evenings and/or weekends when required
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidential information is critical
- Experience managing and navigating through change, taking the initiative to work through the unknown, and leveraging skills ‘to figure things out’
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and to manage multiple tasks with a sense of urgency and calmvAbility to work remotely
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- College diploma or undergraduate degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an executive assistant
- 3+ years of experience gained from a fast-paced, professional environment
- Proficiency in all Microsoft systems
- Specialized computer skills including the ability to use various applications such as database, spreadsheets, report writing, project management, graphics presentation creating/editing, and scheduling software
Candidates must submit:
- Cover letter
We are an equal opportunity employer. No recruiters or agencies.
Posted: October 13, 2017
Is connecting people with the information they need is your forte? Are you a unifier by nature, at your best when setting others up for success? Do you excel in clearing the way, extrapolating intricate details, and attending to complex situations while serving as a trusted go-between? Then you are a perfect fit for some new business development roles at Pulse Infoframe. We are looking for help in the US and Canada with experience in academic medical centers and pharmaceutical/medical device companies.